IMC SoCal Monthly LAX-Area Breakfast Meeting, Fri., October 1, 2010, 7:30 a.m.
The Lakes Golf Course & Driving Range, 400 S. Sepulveda Blvd, El Segundo, 90245
Jerry Savin and I will present the following:
The Value of Certification: The CMC Certification for Professional Consultants
Certification in one’s chosen field tells clients that a professional has learned his or her craft, and brings a tested and acknowledged level of expertise.
The Certified Management Consultant (CMC®) designation is awarded to a select group of consultants (only 10,000 worldwide) who have demonstrated that they produce substantive results, adhere to the IMC USA canon of ethics, and have met the global standards of technical competence and professional conduct. Hiring a Certified Management Consultant means that the project will benefit from a consultant who demonstrates:
- a history of results and excellent performance
- experience in the field and a reference network for challenging client problems
- adherence to the highest ethical standards of the profession
IMC So Cal President Jerry Savin, Barb Mather and the CMC Special Interest Group (SIG) will present an agenda that will include:
- the value of certification; why become certified?
- requirements and qualifications
- the certification process, including the various tracks